Monday, March 7, 2011

"The Best Two Years!"

Today is our 2 year anniversary. It's gone by so fast....I guess 2 years really isn't that long, but hey it's longer than I've ever been married before.

We decided to celebrate this past weekend by going out to Blue Hashi for some absolutely delicious sushi! We didn't feel too bad about splurging, because we finally cashed in all the change I've been collecting around the house. Barry always comes home and dumps all his change everywhere, so I have a little 'penny bank' that I put it in to save for a rainy day. Surprisingly we had about $65! Then we went out and did a little shopping. It was so fun just to go out and not worry about getting home to put Warren to bed.

Marriage isn't always the easiest thing, but I would definitely say it's well worth it. I love Barry so much: He really is my best friend!
Next up... Barry's b-day on the 17th, and then Warren's 1st birthday on the 30th!

Just had to add-in some photos of Warren...He's just too cute not to! He finally has his 2 upper front teeth in. You can kind of see them in this photo.

He's learned how to pull himself up in the crib. It's so fun to come in and see him up and waiting for me.



I had to make a centerpiece for one of the tables at our relief society birthday celebration. I found this idea online, and this is what i was able to put together. I think it turned out pretty good. It's grapes on the bottom, then limes, and daisies on top.

1 comment:

  1. You really need to get a picture of him with Grandpa Warren LOL
    Love the pictures
    I also married my best friend it has now been 37 yrs Can't believe it's been that long.
    Congraulation on your two year ann.
    Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete