A good amount of snow has been falling all weekend. On Saturday our power went out for a few hours. I was going to leave with the baby, but after looking out the window and seeing all the snow I decided to wait it out for awhile. The power came back on about 3 hours later. I was so relieved: It definitely got a little chilly.
it won't be too much of a problem to get that all fixed up. We are so glad that she is part of the family!
Since I last posted Warren has started to 'crawl'. He does his own thing. We call it the inch worm, but it's started to turn more into the army crawl. It's so fun to see him more mobile these days. I'm sure I won't be saying that here in a few months. He also has had the appearance of his first tooth! And really, for the most part, he hasn't been too fussy about it. Woo hoo! We'll see how the rest of them go.
Barry's last day at Checker/O'Reilly Auto Parts is this week. It's crazy to think that he won't be working there anymore. Ever since I've known him he has been there. But I can't say I'm really going to miss it all that much (well maybe the steady paychecks). After weighing all the pros and cons we decided that quitting that job will be the best. This way he can have a little more time for school, he can invest way more time into his own business, more time with his family, and no more working Sundays! I know it will be a little harder financially, but thankfully we have money saved up and the Lord has blessed us so much! It's exciting and scary all at the same time. But Barry is fairly confident he can be successful with his business. I am just grateful to know I have a husband that will do whatever it takes to provide for his family.
I miss the snow, when your raised with it your use to it. LOL well I'm one of the few who miss snow. I would rather have snow than rain cause you can't play in the rain. (well you can but not as fun) We have just had rain and now it's wind and only 33 right now. If its going to be that cold then there should be snow in my book. LOL
ReplyDelete