Tuesday, October 18, 2011

summer is over

We had our first snowfall of the year, so I guess this means
Goodbye summer!
Fun at the park


Splash park



This was at Rexburg Rapids. He looks so scared, but he loved it!



Menan Days for the 4th of July.


We went camping a couple of times this summer, but I never really remembered to take pictures. This was with some of our friends Labor Day weekend.



Our garden produced about 3 strawberries (we only got to eat 1..the rest were eaten by bugs or our neighbor's cat?), several tomatoes of which were also eaten by bugs, 2 green bell peppers that were scorched in the sun, and 0 cucumbers. But thankfully the squash and zucchini were resilient! We have enjoyed tons of those. We'll just say this year was a good learning experience....Better luck next year I guess.


Hello Fall!




Quick updates:

*About 3 months ago Warren finally started walking. We thought the day would never come! And honestly it's been so much nicer, because he was getting so heavy to carry around everywhere. I can't believe he's 18 months.

*Barry quit his job at Qwest at the beginning of September so he could go to school full-time again. He is back working at O'Reilly Auto Parts now. I never thought in a million years he would go back there, but it has worked out so well with his school schedule.

*We are expecting baby number 2 due on April 29th! I'm about 12 weeks now...still a long ways to go!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture looks like a deranged person used candy to lure your child away. Scary...

    ReplyDelete