Well thanks to pinterest I got up the courage to do it. A woman had recently painted her kitchen cupboards exactly the way I wanted ours to look and posted step-by-step instructions. Just what I needed!
Originally I planned on doing it this summer (glad I didn't wait for that), but after thinking about it I realized with a new baby I really wasn't going to have the time in the summer. It took about 2 weeks to sand, paint, put the hardware in, and put the kitchen back together. The hardest part was the sanding... I didn't think we were ever going to finish! Thanks to Barry and some friends we got it done.
We weren't going to get the new counter-tops, but after a couple of months we decided it would look tons better with new ones. I never liked the cupboards, but actually the counter-tops were 10 times worse off! So about a month after the baby was born we put in the new counter tops. I absolutely love how it turned out! What a difference a little paint can do! Oh i miss you kitchen...
No comments:
Post a Comment