Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Heber Creeper

If you know Warren you know he LOVES trains!  We use to live by some train tracks in Sugar and we had to walk out to them all the time.  I have been wanting to take him on the Heber Creeper for awhile now.  It's pretty expensive, and the shortest train ride was going to be 2 hours.  I just felt like that long of a ride would be more of a train wreck after the first hour, and the fun experience would be ruined.  
But a few weeks ago I was on their website and discovered they were doing a fall festival special.  A 45 min train ride for half the price...and you get a pumpkin, cookie and face painting.  I was so excited!


                           
 One of the trains was decorated like a haunted house...a very tame one.










Now every time we talk about the train ride he says ya "the train like Thomas".  I think he had fun.  He was so excited when we drove up to the train..but then pretty quiet during the actual train ride.  But if anything I'm just glad we could go and kind of focus the day on him.  We love our Warren!

P.S.  Ezra is now officially 6 months old!  He actually started crawling on his 6 month mark.  He now crawls after all warren's toys.  I feel bad for warren but at the same time it's good for him and he'll just have to get use to it.  We are really working on learning how to share...it's been rough!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see someone updating...it seems like hardly anyone updates anymore! I'm glad you got to go on the train ride since I know you really wanted to go last summer. That sounds like a lot of fun with all the Halloween stuff. Jackson would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 years in Provo and I never made it on the Heber Creeper. Sounds like a good time!

    BTW, those are some cute boys you've got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys were able to take Warren on the train after all!! I love when I find deals on things like that. Looks like you guys had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete